Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Derek on February 27, 2010, 08:30:38 AM

Title: Cream BIS
Post by: Derek on February 27, 2010, 08:30:38 AM
On Car & Classic

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C140816/
Title: Re: Cream BIS
Post by: sk39 on February 27, 2010, 06:48:29 PM
and a video to go with it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB6LI2oP_Gg
Title: Re: Cream BIS
Post by: Amateb8 on February 27, 2010, 08:10:38 PM
It is the same colour as mine. I remember this car. It was advertised in July last year with the same video. I thought it got sold.
Title: Re: Cream BIS
Post by: bardy on February 27, 2010, 09:36:14 PM
that cars on ebay
Title: Re: Cream BIS
Post by: Amateb8 on March 13, 2010, 06:34:52 PM
Derek,
Have you given up on your search for a mint 126?
Title: Re: Cream BIS
Post by: Derek on March 15, 2010, 07:58:13 AM
I'd still like a air cooled if the right one comes up for a fair price, but I'm also looking at a Beetle for an alternative, more expensive but more out there to choose from.
Title: Re: Cream BIS
Post by: Amateb8 on March 15, 2010, 10:11:55 PM
I fancy one of those 1303 cabrios.