Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: bardy on February 21, 2010, 09:55:18 PM

Title: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: bardy on February 21, 2010, 09:55:18 PM
i want one they look kool
Title: Re: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: kamilb1998 on February 22, 2010, 06:46:20 PM
Could make your own. By just buying a 500 thats dead and then cutting the front of it and sticking it on a bed frame.

Wish I had one of those.

Kamil.
Title: Re: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: ciaoflyer on February 22, 2010, 06:59:09 PM
You could just buy a new front panel.  A 126 front panel is about £80, much better lookin'  [-/
Title: Re: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: 1973/126 on February 22, 2010, 08:54:47 PM
 But the 500 front panel is only £60 :oops:
 For £200 you could probably have everything. Lights, bumper, etc,... I always wanted a front panel with all the bits on my living room wall :-
Title: Re: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: Jan-in-UK on February 22, 2010, 09:10:07 PM
I know someone who does these things. In Poland. But as they deal with TV channels and car dealerships they are bloody expensive :) :)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/72473_1_122_512lo.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/72474_2_122_585lo.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/72476_3_122_62lo.jpg)

(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/72478_4_122_477lo.jpg)
    
Title: Re: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: bardy on February 23, 2010, 08:01:53 AM
i want the table in the back ground of the pic aswell
Title: Re: I WANT ONE!!!
Post by: Amateb8 on March 05, 2010, 10:26:29 PM
Where can one buy these things?