Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Jan-in-UK on February 13, 2010, 09:46:18 PM

Title: New baby in fiat maniac family...
Post by: Jan-in-UK on February 13, 2010, 09:46:18 PM
Well, it might not be a classic but it is definitely a FIAT :)
My girlfriend who doesn't specialy like our small orange gemm sign up to the club today anyway :D
We went about 90 milest to pick up her VALENTINE present I have bought for valentines and she is 100% FIAT enthusiast now.
I have to say I have never been interested in these 500 in a new "package" but now I am, these are lovely cars and I can't do anything about new feeling... feeling is called 500 abartd :) :) :) :) :) :)
As a addition to my 1980 126 of course.
Does anyone of you has one of these? I am curious about reliability of a legend in a new skin.


(http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m152/pedro126/97311_1_122_193lo.jpg)
    
Title: Re: New baby in fiat maniac family...
Post by: sk39 on February 13, 2010, 10:16:15 PM
Thats a nice 500, I like the interior in them too!
Title: Re: New baby in fiat maniac family...
Post by: K666STW on March 03, 2010, 05:10:32 PM
know it's a bit late. But I used to sell these and I'm the mod of the new 500 section on a popular fiat based forum.

These are great cars. Best built Fiats I've ever seen and so far very reliable from what I've seen.
I can see it's a lounge but what engine is it?

Plus with the twinair engines coming soon it will be just that little bit more like the original than it already is.
Title: Re: New baby in fiat maniac family...
Post by: stuey on March 03, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
had one in our workshop the other week for paint work - very nice I loved the blackpool illuminations dash in them!