Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: ciaoflyer on February 12, 2010, 07:02:32 PM

Title: Black door cards
Post by: ciaoflyer on February 12, 2010, 07:02:32 PM
Hi

Has anyone got some black front door cards from an older 126 they would like to part with?

Thanks
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: Amateb8 on February 17, 2010, 10:04:18 PM
Will 500 door cards fit an early 126? If so, ricambi-fiat 500 sell the black door cards for the 500.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-500-F-R-DOOR-CARDS-BLACK-SMOOTH-PAIR-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ200438664974QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2eab134f0e
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: RSPSTEVE on February 21, 2010, 02:31:40 PM
I would like to get some plain black door cards too if anyone has any ?
thanks
steve
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: ciaoflyer on February 22, 2010, 06:56:26 PM
I think the best route is to make your own.  Use the old cards as a template and cover the new hardboard with leatherette from a material shop!
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on February 22, 2010, 07:35:17 PM
I am pretty sure that 500 cards into a 126 is a no go  :oops:
But I have restored 126 & 500 cards when the cover is OK but the card structure is shot. I used 3mms marine ply which is not too expensive in B & Q or whatever & far superior to poor quality hardboard.  [-/
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: Amateb8 on March 14, 2010, 05:31:48 PM
Found the black door cards for a 126 on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PANNELLO-FIAT-126-PERSONAL-sinistro-giannini_W0QQitemZ150421643292QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRicambi_automobili?hash=item2305d4201c
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: Amateb8 on March 27, 2010, 07:14:42 PM
Found another one today.


http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-126-Door-trims_W0QQitemZ230454978628QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a82fe844
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: bobblehead on March 27, 2010, 08:35:31 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-126-Door-trims_W0QQitemZ230454978628QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item35a82fe844
Title: Re: Black door cards
Post by: ciaoflyer on November 03, 2010, 10:35:43 PM
Hello has anyone got any of these?  Thanks