Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: Amateb8 on January 30, 2010, 05:13:07 PM

Title: FIAT 126 BIS SIDE DOOR MIRROR WITH INTERNAL CONTROLS
Post by: Amateb8 on January 30, 2010, 05:13:07 PM
Ricambio is selling the above with internal controls. I have yet to see a 126 Bis with this option installed. Where do you place the internal controls? I do not see any interior holes close to the side mirror.
Title: Re: FIAT 126 BIS SIDE DOOR MIRROR WITH INTERNAL CONTROLS
Post by: thepuddlejumper on January 30, 2010, 09:11:49 PM
Could this be for the elx, single large door window (no 1/4 light)

Ralph
Title: Re: FIAT 126 BIS SIDE DOOR MIRROR WITH INTERNAL CONTROLS
Post by: Amateb8 on January 31, 2010, 08:16:14 AM
The side mirror is defintely for the Bis. I think the elx has the windows of the cinquecento. Probably worth giving Ricambio a call. One of my side mirror reflectors (shiny bit - foil looking) are fraying on the edges.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/N-S-Left-Door-Mirror-Fiat-126-Bis_W0QQitemZ290273732468QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4395a9a774