Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: kamilb1998 on January 25, 2010, 12:48:47 PM

Title: Spotted in Practical Classics Magazine
Post by: kamilb1998 on January 25, 2010, 12:48:47 PM
Anyone seen the Fiat 126 that had 7000miles on the clock, in showroom condition for £1000 in the ads in the back of Practical Classics? Contact details: 07897469242 or [email protected] CHESIRE.

Kamil
Title: Re: Spotted in Practical Classics Magazine
Post by: 1973/126 on January 25, 2010, 01:24:52 PM
 I spoke to the guy, and he sent me some photos over. The car is a 126 bis.
Title: Re: Spotted in Practical Classics Magazine
Post by: Amateb8 on January 25, 2010, 06:43:06 PM
I tried to get in touch with the seller to no avail. Sent an email for more details and pics. Seems too good to be true!!
Title: Re: Spotted in Practical Classics Magazine
Post by: Amateb8 on January 26, 2010, 10:49:33 AM
I just got an email from the seller. The car just got sold!!