Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: cudhso on January 14, 2010, 07:15:30 PM

Title: Music to suit the mood.....
Post by: cudhso on January 14, 2010, 07:15:30 PM
OK Folks, this may make sense but it may not.  The thing is, I really think certain music suits being played in my BIS and other music, which I normally like, just doesn't suit! 

My current 'sweet' choice of music is 'Bankrupt'  8) by Dr Hook.  Sounds pristine. 

Tried 'The Bends'  >:( the other day and it was just awful in the 126! 

I am convinced it is not the sound system, which is pretty good.  It is more of a 'vibe' thing.  Anyone else experienced this?  Would be interesting to hear if there is.

Richie.
Title: Re: Music to suit the mood.....
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 14, 2010, 08:55:25 PM
My '72 Fiat 500l spent 28 years in Rome before becomming a legal immigrant then 7 in London. Never even had a radio fitted. I think the idea is that you just sing whatever seems best at the time  [-/
Title: Re: Music to suit the mood.....
Post by: Jan-in-UK on January 14, 2010, 10:02:40 PM
You can sing as much as you want but for certain speed up you want hear it :) so everyone can became a pop star in aircooled fiat :)