Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Darrell on January 13, 2010, 11:29:41 AM

Title: had enough of this snow now..
Post by: Darrell on January 13, 2010, 11:29:41 AM
Wish it's b****er - off.
126's aren't too bad in the snowy icy stuff :)
Title: Re: had enough of this snow now..
Post by: Amateb8 on January 14, 2010, 10:18:12 PM
I have not driven my car for a couple of weeks now because of the snow. I hope it thaws very quickly, so I can drive my car. I  miss driviing it!!!
Title: Re: had enough of this snow now..
Post by: GTMaster on January 15, 2010, 10:53:40 AM
Anyone else unable to work on their car because of the cold weather?
 >:(
Title: Re: had enough of this snow now..
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on January 15, 2010, 12:02:32 PM
 >:( My brass monkey contracted so you know what dropped off !  :oops: