Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: RSPSTEVE on January 04, 2010, 01:31:47 PM
-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-FIAT-126-BIS-RED-with-tow-A-frame_W0QQitemZ220535163530QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3358eb8a8a
Any idea what this will go for? ?
cheers
steve
-
The price it is at is about what its worth on a good day, but it has not reached reserve so that means its too expensive.
You will need to check out the head before you drive it anywhere.
Its a Bis so top end is about £1000. Looks a bit unloved with the smashed fog on the back (I know they are cheap to replace but)
-
If it has a good service history, no rust and excellent interior and exterior, you can get a lot more. I have seen very good/mint examples go for over 2 grand to even almost 3K.
-
2 - 3k for a Biz? No chance, as Dajwid said; what it is at now on a good day & if it's agood one 1k tops
you may have seen them advertised for 2k but I'm afraid theres a big difference between advertising and selling.