Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: defender90 on December 11, 2009, 11:18:44 PM
-
Finally with the help of Chris I present 'POG' my late low mileage (15,000) Air cooled with chrome bumper conversion.
The original plastic side trim holes were sealed from behind and body filler carefully applied and sanded and then covered with the vinyl stripes leaving all the original paint work intact. Not sure about the rubber type Italian EU stickers over the rear bumper side mounts though?
right click to enlarge
-
more 'POG'
-
Love it, get those bumper trim holes filled or put little rubber grommets in!
-
Thanks for the feedback I think you'r right ,I had rubber grommets in at first and I think they did look better. I would like to cut them out but the car has original paint, where would i stop? I think I would need to paint the full rear Wing / post?
Kev