Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Eklipze3k on November 17, 2009, 04:20:34 PM

Title: On the move!
Post by: Eklipze3k on November 17, 2009, 04:20:34 PM
Well after being stuck in the arse-end of nowhere for the best part of 12 years I'm making the move back to civilisation and moving in with my girlfriend in Huddersfield!

Am heading down with the Sei and as much as she will carry on Friday, and then going to come back up later and hire a van to take everything else plus the petulent teenager 126 once I've found a garage to have it stored at.

Should make life a lot easier for getting to meets and picking up parts for the petulent teenager 126. Of course, I still need to find a job but I'm sure I can live with being a 'kept man' for a little while ;)
Title: Re: On the move!
Post by: Eklipze3k on December 03, 2009, 05:03:20 PM
For anyone who's interested, the 126 is now down here after using www.shiply.com to get her transported for the princely sum of £190, which for a 408 mile journey isn't too bad at all :)

Got to clear some stuff out of the garage but should have her all tucked up nice and warm for the winter and can start work when I get a job :)
Title: Re: On the move!
Post by: Pete126 on December 03, 2009, 06:11:40 PM
Thats good news, I was going to ask you if you had moved, not a bad price either its a hell of way, I did it last week ;)
Title: Re: On the move!
Post by: defender90 on December 03, 2009, 08:58:35 PM
 
    Huddersfield! thats in Yorkshire!

    Civilisation and Yorkshire? is that not a contradiction of terms?  ;D (sorry Pete)