Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Ebay Bits & Pieces => Topic started by: 1973/126 on August 06, 2009, 09:10:38 PM

Title: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: 1973/126 on August 06, 2009, 09:10:38 PM
 O.K. this one isn`t on eBay, but I couldn`t resist. It just made me slightly grumpy >:(. This car sold on eBay a week ago for £1000,- and now is for sale on Car and classic web site at £2850,-... It isn`t my car by the way. Was actually tempted to buy it, but haven`t got the space. Anyway only wanted to put it on, in case someone is thinking of buying it. Nice car thought.
 http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C105971/#
Title: Re: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: Eklipze3k on August 06, 2009, 09:18:46 PM
I know it's an early one, but for that sort of money I'd expect it MOT'd, taxed and trailered to my door with a full tank of petrol at the very least! £1k would - I think - have been reasonable.
Title: Re: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: roobeh on August 07, 2009, 03:14:05 AM
Very sad about lack of funds. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I reckon you could haggle him down loads though if he knows you know how much he bought it for. </3
Title: Re: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: Chris Lakin on August 07, 2009, 04:47:49 PM
looks like a nice one, but what the hell is going on?

126's are creeping up to the 500 prices?

Chris
Title: Re: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: jemima126 on August 07, 2009, 08:58:16 PM
looks like a nice one, but what the hell is going on?

126's are creeping up to the 500 prices?

Chris

OOH I hope so then I could afford to sell mine!!!  </4
Title: Re: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: landyman on August 07, 2009, 09:59:54 PM
does anyone know how many r/hand drive 126's are left in uk my guess would be they are now outnumbered by 500's
I have seen 4 500's this week and no 126's since seeing frazers at craigton a couple of months back this could explain some of the recent price anomoly's
Title: Re: 1973 126 for sale...
Post by: defender90 on August 12, 2009, 12:25:28 AM
And looks like it's now sold????