Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: 1973/126 on June 12, 2009, 09:27:45 AM

Title: Bromley Pageant of Motoring
Post by: 1973/126 on June 12, 2009, 09:27:45 AM
 Is any of you guys going to this one? Apparently "the biggest one day classic car show in the world".  ???
 Went there couple of year ago. It was pretty good, the place is massive, but I would definitely not call all the cars there classics.
 Anyway we`ll try to be there if I can fix the brakes on our green 126 until sunday.
 Here is a link.

 http://www.bromleypageant.co.uk/
Title: Re: Bromley Pageant of Motoring
Post by: Jan-in-UK on June 12, 2009, 10:17:53 AM
I will definitely be there, even to see some "not classics" as well  :D
Anybody else? Maybe we could exchange phone numbers on PM or something? Would be easier to find each other.