Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: dajwid on April 12, 2009, 09:34:34 PM

Title: google Chrome
Post by: dajwid on April 12, 2009, 09:34:34 PM
Google Chrome. Have you tried it? Blimey its fast. I love it [-/
Title: Re: google Chrome
Post by: Gordan on April 13, 2009, 06:29:25 PM
i switched to it from firefox, had some problems with the fox so i decided to kill it.. :D
the chrome is just my style, i dont need all those toolbars and stuff, and this is so simple, i love it, and yes it is fast... anyway, so far, so good... [-/
Title: Re: google Chrome
Post by: dajwid on April 13, 2009, 07:12:59 PM
exactly why I changed. I wanted a fast browser, I wasn't using most of the bits on Opera, Firefox or Explorer.


Title: Re: google Chrome
Post by: ChrisRLewis on April 14, 2009, 12:23:55 AM
thanks
just downloaded and I can confirm it's a lot faster than firefox and internet explorer.
Thumbs up for this  [-/