Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Dom on March 31, 2009, 12:36:47 PM

Title: Mick, was this ever yours?
Post by: Dom on March 31, 2009, 12:36:47 PM
http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30859

I know you like Scirocco's and it's close, and has a colour scheme uncannily like yours...  :-X
Title: Re: Mick, was this ever yours?
Post by: 1973/126 on March 31, 2009, 12:48:28 PM
 Looks like it was for sale on American eBay. No surprise about the stiling...  :)
Title: Re: Mick, was this ever yours?
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on March 31, 2009, 02:45:40 PM
 </4 </4 Do you know , I think that you could be right about that one, proberbly one of his early catalogue before he started putting numbers on the doors and I am sure that I saw that same brick from under the rear wheel in his fridge , only half eaten  </8
Title: Re: Mick, was this ever yours?
Post by: bis13 on March 31, 2009, 02:51:34 PM
ha ha thats the way not to style a corrado no i am sad to say i have not delved into the world of fibreglass kit building .. 
Title: Re: Mick, was this ever yours?
Post by: stuey on March 31, 2009, 02:55:31 PM
i have not delved into the world of fibreglass kit building .. 

not sure if the guy that built this did either I think its made out of cornflake packets by the look of it....  :D