Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Revolver on March 05, 2009, 04:16:08 PM

Title: The angry thread
Post by: Revolver on March 05, 2009, 04:16:08 PM
What's annoyed you today?

For me, it's the fact my 126 won't start. There's more to it! It worked, and then it stopped, which I took to be the battery being discharged. This was what was wrong last time.
Anyway, I recharged the battery, stuck it back in just now, aaaand....
No.

So, logically I think, I wonder if the fuel's empty?
The fuel light isn't working, so I decided to open the fuel cap, but no... when I put the key in, it either - locks in place, or spins completely freely.

Looks like I'll need a new one... and to figure out how to get this one off!



Title: Re: The angry thread
Post by: Eklipze3k on March 05, 2009, 04:27:19 PM
All this stupid snow - we've got none here, which is fine for now - but I have to drive to Edinburgh tomorrow right through the middle of the worst of it ... that'll be fun  >:(
Title: Re: The angry thread
Post by: Gordan on March 05, 2009, 04:46:17 PM
RAIN!!! today, and the day before that,  and the day before that,  and the day before that,  and the day before that,  and the day before that,  and the day before that... and tommorow... and the day after that... and the day after that... and the day after that... only good thing is that the forecast doesnt go further than 7 days...  :oops:
Title: Re: The angry thread
Post by: Dom on March 06, 2009, 10:51:42 AM
We have lovely sunshine here for a change. Just wish the clocks would hurry up and go forward, so I can actually get some daylight after work to work on the cars. Shouldn't be too long now...
Title: Re: The angry thread
Post by: Gordan on March 06, 2009, 11:02:35 AM
Yes sunshine here too today!!! woopiieeee... :D
this is turning into a happy thread... :D :wave:
Title: Re: The angry thread
Post by: Eklipze3k on March 06, 2009, 11:48:47 AM
Yes sunshine here too today!!! woopiieeee... :D
this is turning into a happy thread... :D :wave:

Ditto - have just finished vacuuming and washing both cars, now if only I could get the 126 to start  >:( That's my angry for today :(