Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: dajwid on February 15, 2009, 04:58:00 PM

Title: Shows
Post by: dajwid on February 15, 2009, 04:58:00 PM
02 May 2009    AUTO ITALIA Italian Car Day Brooklands
Brooklands Road, Weybridge, KT13 0QN

07 June 2009     AUTO ITALIA Stanford Hall

12 July 2009     Bedfordshire Italian Car & Bike Day 2009
VesuviO & The Sharnbrook Hotel, A6/Park Lane, Sharnbrook, MK44 1LX,
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Eklipze3k on February 15, 2009, 05:23:03 PM
All things being equal, I'll be at Stanford Hall - hopefully in the 126, but I have the Seicento as backup. I'll be on the FF stand though  :oops:
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: 1973/126 on February 15, 2009, 06:05:08 PM
 We will be definitely at Brooklands. Hopefully in the 126. Want to do Ace Cafe at some point. Maybe next month...
 Hope we`ll meet some of the 126 owners. :)
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: dajwid on February 15, 2009, 06:49:17 PM
I really fancy Broklands, would also like to go along to Ace Cafe too, do I feel the begining of something here :-
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Darrell on February 15, 2009, 08:14:40 PM
I want to do Brooklands  [-/
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Tony VDJ on April 19, 2009, 12:40:37 AM
My plan is to get to Brooklands, as long as I can get the MOT in time

cars been of the road for 30 years, Brooklands is only 15 mins from my work

so would make a good first event/road test
cheers
Tony,.
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Tony VDJ on April 22, 2009, 11:19:44 PM
car will be ready for Brooklands  ;D  :D  :D

do we have our own parking  ???

Tony,
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: 1973/126 on April 28, 2009, 08:20:17 AM
 Is anyone else going to Brooklands this saturday??? We`ll also be there.
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Tony VDJ on May 04, 2009, 06:48:39 PM
Brooklands 2009

Great day, and good weather
my 126 made it to Brooklands, I did not see another 126 but was later told there was a blue 126 and and have found photos of another 2, but I sadly missed all three

here are two of the ones I missed:
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3642/3497023252_ebe34fcbb0.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3544/3497073690_494f6b0b59.jpg)

here is  link to my pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonysphotos/sets/72157617609634224/

cheers Tony,
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Puddle-Jumper on May 04, 2009, 11:34:09 PM
Can anyone tell me which Stanford Hall the 7th June event is please? I've checked both locations,but no mention of it. Many thanks,Paul.
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Eklipze3k on May 05, 2009, 07:33:41 AM
Can anyone tell me which Stanford Hall the 7th June event is please? I've checked both locations,but no mention of it. Many thanks,Paul.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=le176dh :)
Title: Re: Shows
Post by: Tony VDJ on May 05, 2009, 09:30:59 PM
see Auto Italia events page: http://www.auto-italia.co.uk/mepasite/330/Auto_Italia_Events.aspx