Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: b3ardyuk on October 18, 2008, 02:44:55 PM

Title: Fiat 126 wanted
Post by: b3ardyuk on October 18, 2008, 02:44:55 PM
It's been a long time since I have been here :D

I have finally got round to giving up on bikes. I am now looking for a car. I do want a VW in a couple of years time, but for now I want a 126 Bis. As it's they only insurance quote I have been given that I wouldn't have to spend £1000's to insure. I was quote £460 fully comp, with a provisional licence.

John
Title: Fiat 126 wanted
Post by: stuey on October 18, 2008, 07:45:12 PM
http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3218
Title: Fiat 126 wanted
Post by: bis13 on October 18, 2008, 10:57:54 PM
460 thats a mental price!! why not anaircooled it may be cheaper !! and is in line with vw being waterless?
Title: Fiat 126 wanted
Post by: jumpinjacks on October 19, 2008, 12:09:07 PM
£460  :shock:
Mines £48 with name driver aswell