Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Dessie B on August 21, 2008, 10:46:29 PM

Title: cost of registration
Post by: Dessie B on August 21, 2008, 10:46:29 PM
Hello all,
  I was just wondering how much it costs to re-register a 126 in the U.K.
  I went to Dublin today to do mine and they wanted 720euros!!!
  They said it was based on the co2 emissions.They dont have a 126 on
  record so the default co2 rate was 999. does any-one know the co2
  level for a 1980 650E (without a cat)? can a cat be fitted?
  Thanks in advance, Dessie.
   :sad:
Title: cost of registration
Post by: subvert73 on August 22, 2008, 05:24:36 AM
Hi Dessie,

I re-registered my 126 from Polish to UK plates and it cost me £50. Sorry, I don't know the CO2 level.

It'd be cheaper to register it as it is rather than buy a cat -

https://ssl.kundenserver.de/shop.fiat500126.de/indexa.htm?0+k06-00+10668

All the best, Steve.