Club126UK
Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Club126UK Forum News => Topic started by: Chris Lakin on September 15, 2005, 12:31:08 PM
-
PLEASE CLICK THE BELOW LINK TO SEE IF YOU WERE A WINNER IN THE CLUB COMPETITION!
http://www.fiat126.co.uk/compresults.html
REGARDS AND THANKS FOR ENTERING, THERE WILL BE MORE COMPETITONS SOON!
Chris
-
yipeeeeee! I never win anything, cheers chris!
-
You were the only one to get all 11 differences, even i couldnt find them all! So well done Barry!!! You have a sharp eye! :cool: Chris Lewis (who runs the forum) did the competiton pics with the differences.
Anyway i'll send out everyones prizes soon!
regards
Chris
-
Chris
The keyring is awesome.
I have had to hide it away, as the missus pinched the other bits you sent me when I joined. :smt010
Keep up the good work.
I keep spreading the word :D
-
Hi Andy!!
im pleased you liked it!! watch out for more competitions!!! :lol:
also, We are updating the members section, to gve more content only available to members. Which will soon include an aicooled manual, we are also scaning a selection of Fiat 126 sales brochures, one of them is an orginal 1973 its very nice.
It will be uploaded to the member section soon, however a couple of people have reported they cannot enter the member section, if you can't or have forgotten the pass word, pease email me!
http://www.fiat126.co.uk/members/members.html
Regards and thanks Andy
Chris