Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Lewis on January 29, 2008, 07:23:16 PM

Title: Wanted: Lever Pull Starter and other bits
Post by: Lewis on January 29, 2008, 07:23:16 PM
Evening all, I'm after a few bits, if anyone can help let me know below. I can pay immediately through PayPal;

Lever Pull Starter Motor
Hot air pipe (metal) from right hand side of engine bay
Twin output coil
Ballast Resistor

Thanks all,

Lewis
Title: Wanted: Lever Pull Starter and other bits
Post by: Normansinjunstevas on February 24, 2008, 02:58:19 PM
Lewis, my son.
Any luck on the starter yet?
I have just picked up a surplus gearbox with a starter insitu.
I'm new to the 126, but it appears that you have to pull on a lever on the starter in order to operate the little driving gear wheel.
My FSM is definitely a key-start, so the starter looks surplus to requirements.
Where abouts are you?

Regards....Norman