Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: claire on December 15, 2007, 06:25:17 PM

Title: 126...
Post by: claire on December 15, 2007, 06:25:17 PM
I am after an air cooled 126... any air cooled 126... :cool:  I have access to an angle grinder, mig welder and paint equipment all I need is a car to use it on!  :shock: The problem is the other half says im not allowed to spend more than £500 on the car  :cry:  I've looked on ebay and in the autotrader quite often to no avail. Is there anywhere else I can try :?:
Title: 126...
Post by: claire on December 23, 2007, 08:16:43 PM
Thanks to everyone that offered me a 126. I have found one now :D
Title: 126...
Post by: ChrisRLewis on December 23, 2007, 09:50:33 PM
That's great news! :smt023
What model did you get? Any pictures?
Title: 126...
Post by: claire on December 23, 2007, 11:07:09 PM
It's Dajwid's Beryl.  :cool: I'm picking her up next week sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Title: 126...
Post by: dajwid on December 26, 2007, 10:51:45 AM
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y284/dajwid/63824201_97ffebd4cc.jpg)

As I said a little TLC and it will be fine.

 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Only joking Claire,  :lol:  :lol:
Title: 126...
Post by: dajwid on December 26, 2007, 10:52:33 AM
Sorry :oops:

Beryl is great really.
Title: 126...
Post by: claire on December 26, 2007, 02:12:38 PM
cruel, so cruel  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: