Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: watt on December 04, 2007, 09:57:04 AM

Title: parcel shelf
Post by: watt on December 04, 2007, 09:57:04 AM
hi all, one again i am the proud owner of a bis.
only prolem os, it doesn't have a parcel shelf.
any one out there got a spare? if so please let me know.
i'm only too happy to collect and will part with genuine bear tokens (not toon many thought)
thanx all
watt
Title: Bis Parcel Shelf
Post by: banjomandolin on December 07, 2007, 08:49:50 PM
Hi Watt, I think I have one in my roof. It's a bit scabby and scratched but would shine up with a coat of shoe polish. I also think it has lost it's "string" supports so you will need to buy a pair of black shoe laces when you buy the shoe polish. Bet you would not want to collect from Leics. though !.
banjo.
Title: parcel shelf
Post by: Gordan on January 08, 2008, 09:14:55 PM
Hy, my bis didnt have the shelf aswell, but I made one myself and it turned out great, ill give you measurments if u want, ill post a pic in the garage area...