Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: wacky on August 18, 2007, 09:17:20 PM
-
Hallo.
If you need sthh for your Fiat 126 bis or 500 feel free asking me - here or PM.
i can send you whatever you want.
schiping cost 1,2Pound/kg but only to London - so if you got som family in London or sth. we can make a deal.
Payment through Paypal, moneybookers or other..
example prices:
new Engine 650 air-cooled. but without Head.
(http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6244/2260505361vj1.jpg)
110Pounds - schipping max 50. but there ist a possibility that can be cheaper.
new fueltank - 20Pounds - schipping 5£
(http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9152/226050512jt8.jpg)
oilpan for bis. new -20L schipping 5L
(http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7812/miskanl7.jpg)
front chrom bumpers, used but in very good condition with all bolts, rear ligth..
Price: 100L + schippnig 20-30L
(http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8411/zderzakrl9.jpg)
and more more..
if you are looking for something - ask. if there would be more people, and more parts - I can organise cheaper transport.
ask i'll see what can I do for you.
-
pm sent
Robert
-
i need clear front side and rear lights [in clear] how much for all
-
how much for a lowered front spring?
-
hi im after some 126 parts the chrome/alloy weather strips that go round the door windows?
also the rubber kit that goes round the front trunk?
can i have prices please thank neil
p.s also a 126 cabriolet roof
-
i need clear front side and rear lights [in clear] how much for all
(http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6748/mig1jh9.jpg)
(http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7213/mig2am0.jpg)
(http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2930/mig3jb4.jpg)
20L for a set, for free glassbolts for it.
but there is a problem wit shipment - 1,2L/kg is for package weight more than 20 kg.. for so small package 11L... - but maybe if you know some people from poland they can help you taking that by they other their friends/famili travel to UK..
so if you need more this staff - just ask.. - shipping would be cheaper.
in one week you have it in UK.
-
how much for a lowered front spring?
sorry but dont have for today.
-
hi im after some 126 parts the chrome/alloy weather strips that go round the door windows?
- gimme fotos of your doors - there was a lot of types of that..
also the rubber kit that goes round the front trunk? - no problem new 10L used 2L
p.s also a 126 cabriolet roof - dont have
-
my bis definatly needs a new tank, the one on it only just got through its last MOT, and it has to come out to change the fuel pipes so now is the time to replace it.
I guess the fuel tank is the same for all models?
-
as wacky can only get the stuff to london, I need some way of getting the tank from london to Plymouth, any Ideas?
cheers
-
where in london is he delivering it? i could maybe help.
-
not sure, he just says he can only deliver to london, hopefully he will see this and get back to us :)
-
any word on where items would be delivered?
-
Hi.
I would like a cylinder head with valves and springs complete and an engine gasket set. I've seen the polish prices and know they wont be too bad!!
I can pay by paypal, just let me know the cost.
Also
I work in Hammersmith.
I can recieve parts without any problems.
I'm on hols till the 17th of sept. Any mail till that point will be sat on my desk but will arrive. I return on the 17th os sept and then we can work something out.
I cant take too much, its not a depot. but I'll gladly help out.
-
What happened with our parts order wacky?
we are ready to buy! email me with confirmation, we have denaro$$
Robert
my car at
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2638021