Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: michaelodonnell500 on April 23, 2007, 11:24:09 PM
-
This is not complete, but will not take much to finish.
Includes:
1 x set of carriers (shotblasted and coated in caliper paint) With clips and sliders.
1 x set of caliper (remanufactured still in box)
1 x set of calipers (working when removed form car - good spares)
1 x set of discs (new)
Needed to finish:
2 x Adapter plates. These can be bought from the polish 126 site for 10 euros, or i can supply a template if you want to do it yourself.
2 x 3mm spacer to fit between the disc and the hub.
1 x set of disc pads
The calipers are from a Fiat x1/9 and the discs from a Panda. These will fit 13' wheels, but not 12's. Which is why I'm selling them.
£60 the lot.
Near Staines
I can give help and instructions on how to complete the installation.
No takers then it will be broken and sold on ebay.
Micael
-
Hi do you still have the brake kit?
-
Yeah, they should have been on ebay a long time ago, but i've been a bit lazy! All the parts listed in the first message are still there.
Michael
-
I will have a look in my pigebank
I have a 5 speed bis and thes would be grate for it
-
hello,
can you tell me the web address for the adapter plates please?
many thanks,
stef
-
THe web link is http://www.trs-racing.yoyo.pl/wersja%20angielska/Oferta%20eng.htm
They're pretty cheap. I think there are a few guys on the forum who are from Poland and can fetch them.
Michael
-
thanks you.