Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: wingnut on April 03, 2007, 11:11:21 PM

Title: FREE: Doors, glass, bonnet, seats...
Post by: wingnut on April 03, 2007, 11:11:21 PM
Well, finally cut up my old scrapper to build the buggy, and now I have a 126 graveyard on the front drive  :sad:

I was going to put a lot of the bits on ebay, but since this forum has been so much help (been lurking for a while now) I thought I'd offer the bits I don't need on here first to anyone who needs them.  If anyone on this forum wants them they can have them for free.  For starters I have:

- bonnet, some surface rust in a couple of places, otherwise good
- both doors, rust spots in places
- full set of glass (front & rear windows)
- seats (front and rear) - tatty, looks like some paint on the back of them?
- wiper motor and arm
- standard wheels w/ plastic hubcaps and fairly new tyres (pirelli)

No doubt I will need loads of help off you lot when I can't get the bits for the buggy to go back together  :shock: so I'd better bank some good will now  :)

The bits are in Salisbury, PM me if you're interested.  I'm keeping all the mechanical bits, but let me know if there's anything else you want and I'll see if I still have it.
Title: FREE: Doors, glass, bonnet, seats...
Post by: wingnut on April 03, 2007, 11:30:14 PM
Forgot to say - you'll need to collect the big bits, 'cos it's probably not worth paying the postage.  I'm not posting a windscreen anywhere though ...
Title: FREE: Doors, glass, bonnet, seats...
Post by: wingnut on April 12, 2007, 11:22:36 PM
Update:

Now gone to forum members:

- wheels & tyres
- glass
- doors

Seats still available if you're quick - all the rest will all be going to the tip in the next few days.

W
Title: FREE: Doors, glass, bonnet, seats...
Post by: cseal11 on April 18, 2007, 06:34:24 PM
by any chance is the buggy a blitz 1