Club126UK
Fiat 500 Chat => Fiat 500 Chat => Topic started by: paul harbinson. on July 05, 2005, 07:46:43 AM
-
Im just testing the water here.Has anyone got any parts for a 500 d(1964 suicide doors and all that jazz).I was given one a few months ago(don, :? t get excited its an absoloute dog, as the saying go's fifteen panels to complete).
-
Hi m8, not many fiat 500 D's around, thsoe suidie doors are hard to get hold of i believe, i have a fiat 500 F which im restoring a 1972 one.
I will give you a few websites to look through; middle barton garage the top link below, tunes them and is very well known, they sell most 500 bits.
http://www.racecar.co.uk/mbg/
www.ricambio.co.uk
http://www.fiat500.cc/
http://www.italcorsa.co.uk/
http://www.fiat500sport.com/default.asp
regards
Chris
-
Paul if you don't get panels and need any help repairing the ones on the car give me a shout and I'll help were I can.
Stuart
-
Cheers Stewart.I never got the chance to speak to you at Mount Stewart as ever it was brill.Here im goin up to Portrush on Sunday to show these MINI's what a proper city car looks like you should bring the 500.Let me know if your free.Regards Paul.
-
Hi Paul
Love to go but regretably I have to work. That and I can't get the 500 to go. It's huffing I think because I'm paying to much attention to an Alfa GTV6 I'm painting for a Club member.
Last outing was to Waringstown were it ran all night on one cylinder :oops:
Haven't had a chance to get to the bottom of it apart from it's getting fuel and a spark but won't kick. No doubt as soon as the GTV goes it'll start :lol:
-
Is it sparking on the cylinder it wont run on?AT worst it could be a sticky or burnt out exhaust valve. :cry:
-
Donno. I'm hoping to get a look at it during the week. It's sparking fine but I haven't got checking it at the plugs yet. It's bound to be something silly. :roll: