Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: valenti.no on December 25, 2006, 03:18:12 PM

Title: 126 and others in poland
Post by: valenti.no on December 25, 2006, 03:18:12 PM
I found same pics on my hard drive
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_2540fn_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_126sept10d1nx_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_2536ru_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_bity12j_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_fiacio3j_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_cinquecento_de_014_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_joeyj_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_00032qt_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_00_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_04_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_03_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_016_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_017_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_071_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_picture0185ag_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_c60638823wq_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_5091484224il_1.jpg)
(http://fiat126club.co.uk/forum/userpix/315_419300010ej_Small_1.jpg)
Title: 126 and others in poland
Post by: Chris Lakin on December 26, 2006, 12:23:26 AM
great pics, thanks for showing us.

also ive sene you car in the garage section, looks great! Nice alloys

regards

Chris
Title: 126 and others in poland
Post by: kurt green on December 28, 2006, 07:14:05 PM
hi there.

Ive just taken a look at your car in the forum garage! I really like it, it looks great, is it old or have you put the chrome bumpers on as a replacement?

kurt
Title: 126 and others in poland
Post by: valenti.no on January 05, 2007, 08:30:11 PM
I have the lastest version of 126.. (1995) but I have put chrome bumpers.. It looks good with alloys :wink: