Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: G4rfy on November 24, 2006, 10:45:37 AM

Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: G4rfy on November 24, 2006, 10:45:37 AM
Hello All.

I have a Voxson Red Radio in ist original black leather pouch(?)

I have no use for this and was wondering if anyone was interested?

It is immaculate and has been sat in my loft for years.

I have tried to determine its worth, however I have had very little luck so make me a sensible offer.

(http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d96/g4rfy/DSCF0074.jpg)

Cheers

G4  :cool:
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: 126fan on November 24, 2006, 03:33:43 PM
hi
they are very sought after you should expect not to take offeres less than £40

try eaby and the fiat 500 site too.

if interested id be looking to buy the little pouch from you?
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: G4rfy on November 24, 2006, 03:38:07 PM
Thank you very much.

I was beginning to think the best place was the bin!

Cheers

G4

 :shock:
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: 126fan on November 24, 2006, 03:41:36 PM
NOOOOOOOO DONT DO THAT lol that be throwing money away :lol:

but if your desperate you can throw it my bin, though it wont saty there long  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: G4rfy on November 24, 2006, 03:46:36 PM
Would be a long throw to Darlington!!

The 500 site has no forum so it looks like evil bay!  :twisted:

Cheers

G4
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: 126fan on November 24, 2006, 03:50:09 PM
good luck put a reserve of £35 or upwards and youll easily sell it without any bother.

 spare few bob just in time for :smt114
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: 126fan on November 24, 2006, 03:52:39 PM
http://www.fiatforum.com/

try here too
Title: Voxson Red Radio
Post by: G4rfy on November 26, 2006, 10:59:46 AM
Thanks very much for your help.

G

 :lol: