Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: Wendywoo on November 21, 2006, 02:53:42 PM

Title: Got my radio
Post by: Wendywoo on November 21, 2006, 02:53:42 PM
Just to let you know that I received my radio this morning.  

It's tiny, might wire it into my handbag!! :lol:

It's lovely, big thank you to everyone involved in the competition!

Fingers crossed that Baxter will back on the road after this weekend. Engine and gearbox are back in, we are waiting for a choke cable and a few other bits (don't ask me!).  Now I've got first gear again I will be able to go places with hills!

Wendy
Title: Got my radio
Post by: bis13 on November 21, 2006, 03:54:08 PM
wey hey you will have to pop round for a cuppa and make my wife jealous as hers isnt on the road yet! i have plenty of bis bits if you need anything .
Title: Got my radio
Post by: Chris Lakin on November 21, 2006, 05:09:57 PM
nice work Wendy!

i bet your excited!!!  :lol:

regards

Chris
Title: Got my radio
Post by: Wendywoo on November 21, 2006, 05:32:03 PM
I know I will pee my pants when I get the all clear to drive him again!  :lol:

Bis13 you will have to pm me your address again so I can pop round and show you what a Fiat 126 should be like!!  :wink:
Title: Got my radio
Post by: 126dave on November 21, 2006, 06:33:56 PM
watch out wendy.........mick the bis is very big in the machette department i hear..................... :wink:
Title: Got my radio
Post by: Wendywoo on November 21, 2006, 08:55:57 PM
LOL....  I'll just put a very high step at my front door, he'll never be able to get up it!!!
Title: Got my radio
Post by: 126dave on November 21, 2006, 09:29:07 PM
errr he will...............it can be used as a pole vault im told.................. :shock:
Title: Got my radio
Post by: Wendywoo on November 21, 2006, 09:34:40 PM
Are we still talking about the machette?  
 :oops:


I'm saying no more.... I've just pm'd him asking for a favor!!
Title: Got my radio
Post by: 126dave on November 21, 2006, 09:40:49 PM
LOL  :lol:  a favour!!  :wink:
Title: Got my radio
Post by: bis13 on November 22, 2006, 03:27:25 PM
hey i chopped my legs off so i could drive small fiats without problems...anyway i have a ladder for large steps..