Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: michaelodonnell500 on November 01, 2006, 07:04:16 PM

Title: FREE!!! Front 126 seats black vinyl
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on November 01, 2006, 07:04:16 PM
I have a free set of 126 front seats. Black vinyl they're not from the earliset 126 but i think the last before the introduction of cloth.
They have a similar pattern to the 500 L seats.

I live in Ashford in Middlesex.

Thanks

Michael
Title: FREE!!! Front 126 seats black vinyl
Post by: bis13 on November 01, 2006, 07:50:08 PM
hi michael are they in good order , can i have them please? i can come and get them at weekend.cheers mick
Title: FREE!!! Front 126 seats black vinyl
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on November 02, 2006, 10:31:34 AM
Yeah they're fineall over. Theres a tear on the top of one, but it hasnt got any worse while I've been using it.

Weekend will be fine with me.

Thanks

Michael