Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: 126fan on September 21, 2006, 10:25:13 AM

Title: clear light lenses
Post by: 126fan on September 21, 2006, 10:25:13 AM
does anybody know if the rear light lenses are available in clear? ive found the fron indicators on ebay but fancy some rear ones/

cheers
Title: clear light lenses
Post by: Bruce on September 22, 2006, 06:05:37 PM
I'm pretty sure they make/made them in Poland
Title: clear light lenses
Post by: paul harbinson. on October 04, 2006, 08:00:20 AM
Don't do it just change the front ones.I really don't think the clear lenses on the rear is right especially on your wee minter car.But thats just my opinion
Title: clear light lenses
Post by: paul harbinson. on October 04, 2006, 08:00:48 AM
Don't do it just change the front ones.I really don't think the clear lenses on the rear is right especially on your wee minter car.But thats just my opinion
Title: clear light lenses
Post by: dajwid on October 04, 2006, 08:40:38 AM
The rear clear lenses really look crap. I had some and they were only on the car for 5 mins.
If you honestly need some let me know. But you will regret it.
fronts look good but rears are cheap made and tacky.