Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: bis13 on August 01, 2006, 10:22:50 PM

Title: DEAD CAR BLUES
Post by: bis13 on August 01, 2006, 10:22:50 PM
MY CAR IS DEAD > I HAVE MURDERED MY CAR BIS 13 IS NOW NO LONGER. i find myself without a 126 and i feel sad. i must get the new 5hitter on the road asap i am thinking of a 500bhp sort of jobbie with 16 wheels and a fridge . any feedback will be appreciated ta .
Title: DEAD CAR BLUES
Post by: fiatfsm on August 02, 2006, 09:15:06 AM
16s mate? watcha thinking about man, you needs 19s mate, they goes on easy, or get some from a DB9 they is well bling :lol:
sad to hear about BIS 13, was a cool 5hitter, hurry up and make another :wink:
Title: DEAD CAR BLUES
Post by: dajwid on August 02, 2006, 03:48:36 PM
I was going to give you a grand for that!! Nevermind too late :lol:

Get started on the shell! I expect it to be up and running when I get to the UK!