Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: lebbo on May 08, 2021, 12:51:28 PM
-
I have 3 boxes of air cooled 126 spare parts as per the attached list, some quite rare now. £150 the lot. buyertocollect in St Neots, Cambs.07732634989 for details
(https://i.postimg.cc/7b3s0GdS/fiatspares-list.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/7b3s0GdS)
(https://i.postimg.cc/6251RvNL/3-boxes.jpg) (https://postimg.cc/6251RvNL)
-
Wow! That sounds a bargain, there are some really worth havings bits in there, good luck with the sale!
-
Wow! That sounds a bargain, there are some really worth havings bits in there, good luck with the sale!
thanks Bar Vitelli. Both my father and I owned air cooled 126's over the years before body rot became too hard to maintain. We pooled all our spare parts in a garrage clear up. that will hopefully do someone a good turn.
-
Hi, do you still have this for sale ? If so would you allow me to have a courier pick t up as I’m to far away
to collect myself ?