Club126UK

Members Misc => General Chatty Stuff => Topic started by: paul harbinson. on July 22, 2006, 11:03:15 AM

Title: Prancing mouse
Post by: paul harbinson. on July 22, 2006, 11:03:15 AM
I got a few prancing mouse stickers made up by my ever helpful friend and they now are proudly fitted to the front flanks of Gianni  :cool:
Title: Prancing mouse
Post by: fiatfsm on July 23, 2006, 09:59:13 AM
sounds good, a few years ago I made a t-shirt for the cinqs... it had a ferrari badge on it but I replaced the horse with a shetland pony, it looked brilliant!
Title: Prancing mouse
Post by: 126dave on July 23, 2006, 01:27:46 PM
hi paul,sound great!,i've been looking for a decal for mine to under the 126 badge on the engine lid,i removed the 'made by fsm' bit already,what im after is a 'STRADALE' decal in flowing font,could your mate make a couple for me?
Title: Prancing mouse
Post by: paul harbinson. on July 31, 2006, 07:35:45 AM
Will ask him for you :D