Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: midvillesb on March 31, 2019, 04:46:27 PM
-
Hi folks,
Sorry for the radio silence since I sold my 126 back in January - things have been a bit tricky in the meantime but getting back onto an even keel now.
I’ll start a new thread on progress with the 900T but in the meantime I’ve finally had a sort out of my 126 spares.
I’ll start with this, which is a brand spanking new round instrument binnacle. Here are some photos:-
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190331/04d3ff899f5b08b7070ec22af8328bb2.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190331/a825e715ab642f2a3fe973b08d9163ef.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190331/4d271b801b54f00654973294ad103c8f.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190331/ff466c5b61d4ddd3f1ba6f550dc5f3ac.jpg)
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190331/5fb03d899635761c918380405d459f1f.jpg)
I stumbled across this by accident 5 or 6 years ago and don’t think I’ve seen another new one for sale since.
It owes me £75 which I hope is a fair asking price. Happy to post at cost.
Cheers,
Mike
-
Great to hear from you, Mike, be sure to stop by for a drink and a chat if you make it up North again this year! 😉👍