Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: 126blackbird on October 31, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Title: Bis gearbox
Post by: 126blackbird on October 31, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
I have a bis gearbox I'm thinking of selling, I don't know what condition it is but trying to find out how much it's worth
Title: Re: Bis gearbox
Post by: 123deal321 on October 31, 2018, 12:11:13 PM
Do you have any pictures please? What was the mileage of the car the gearbox comes from?
Title: Re: Bis gearbox
Post by: 126blackbird on October 31, 2018, 09:06:46 PM
I don't know what mileage the gearbox has done, I will try to get some pictures at the weekend
Title: Re: Bis gearbox
Post by: Colin campbell on November 04, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
I would say a box is worth £100
Title: Re: Bis gearbox
Post by: Xylaquin on November 04, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
how did you come to that figure, Colin?  :o
Title: Re: Bis gearbox
Post by: dajwid on November 06, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
how did you come to that figure, Colin?  :o

From his years and years of experience on these forums 😂😜

Prices vary so so much. I paid £80 recently for the whole rear end, axles, hubs
Brakes, wheels and a gearbox of course. On EBay they sell from 25 to 500 😂There are often a few up for sale, from the engine upgrade guys.
Bis parts are higher priced in Poland than here amazingly.


Title: Re: Bis gearbox
Post by: Gadge on November 06, 2018, 11:07:55 AM
As is the case with 126 parts they’re worth what people are prepared to pay for them. In fact it seems that this is the case for whole cars too!  :o