Club126UK
Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on September 21, 2018, 01:48:13 PM
-
Dry day forecast tomorrow, hoping to get the two blue cars out for a toot before the bitter cold and wet of winter sets in, be sure to toot if you see us!
-
I have exactly the same plan. Tomorrow will be the last big outing in Luigi this year and I’m off to pistons and props in Northampton. Got some plans for it over the winter :D
-
The weekend did not quite go to plan so we did not get out in the cars but the weather forecast has improved so maybe there will be more than one last chance! Gadge, if you managed to get out in yours be sure to post some pictures otherwise I will have to follow you on Instagram! ;)
-
Do it! Do it! Do it!