Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Piotross on July 12, 2018, 04:17:30 PM

Title: For sell new parts
Post by: Piotross on July 12, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
Hello

For sell new parts

(https://iv.pl/images/98748651842346026621_thumb.jpg) (https://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=98748651842346026621.jpg) (https://iv.pl/images/80168594072776825623_thumb.jpg) (https://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=80168594072776825623.jpg) (https://iv.pl/images/57143519334298842081_thumb.jpg) (https://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=57143519334298842081.jpg) (https://iv.pl/images/19815913279902218643_thumb.jpg) (https://iv.pl/viewer.php?file=19815913279902218643.jpg)
Title: Re: For sell new parts
Post by: saint300 on July 17, 2018, 04:54:48 PM
Hello,

I am interested in the vent window frame I can see, if it is for the right hand door!
Title: Re: For sell new parts
Post by: Piotross on July 17, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
Hello

Did you sent me an email to ask about this right hand vent window frame ?
Title: Re: For sell new parts
Post by: saint300 on July 18, 2018, 03:48:36 PM
Yes, in the past. For now, I sent you a pm yesterday.

Many thanks!

John
Title: Re: For sell new parts
Post by: Piotross on July 18, 2018, 03:51:08 PM
check your email, I sent you an answer