Club126UK

Fiat 126 Chat => Fiat 126 Chat => Topic started by: Caleb on June 25, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

Title: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Caleb on June 25, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
Hi All,

     I am looking for some replacement air distribution control rods. I have been unable to find anything so far and was hoping for some help. I have tried multiple parts suppliers and some searches through ebay but have come up empty so far. I attached a picture of what I am looking for as well.
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Pete126 on June 26, 2018, 06:44:06 PM
Hi Caleb, I’ve never seen that type of vent on a U.K. 126 model before  :headscratch:
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Caleb on June 26, 2018, 06:49:45 PM
That does not bode well for me finding the parts I need. I do know that My 126p came directly from Poland so it is LHD but I would have thought the interiors on the earlier models like that would have been pretty much the same either way.
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: ChrisRLewis on June 26, 2018, 07:05:08 PM
Any chance of a larger photo?  I cannot make out the part that you are after.

Is it part number 12+13?
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Caleb on June 26, 2018, 07:13:52 PM
Yep that's it 12 & 13 in the picture you provided. I will try to get another picture that's a little clearer and add it.
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Pete126 on June 26, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
Apologies Caleb, i was thinking of the later models with the square vents ::)
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: 1973/126 on June 27, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
 I should have a complete unit. It is just the case of finding it. I'll get back to you.
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 27, 2018, 01:24:48 PM
Be careful if you go into that shed of yours, Ladislav, we may never hear from you again! 😂
Title: Re: 1983 126P - Air Distribution Controls
Post by: Caleb on June 28, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
 I realized that I highlighted the wrong control in the first picture I posted. :oops: It is actually the bottom control that I need not the top one. It is 13 in the diagram posted by ChrisRLewis.

 
I should have a complete unit. It is just the case of finding it. I'll get back to you.

Thanks for taking a look! If you do have it and are willing to part with it let me know a price.