Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: zebec63 on June 12, 2018, 09:26:18 PM
-
126 bis, 1989, Bright red, Showing 32000 miles
MOT October, Good condition, Looks like its had a respray in the past,
Its not perfect but its nice, Headlining sags a bit, parcel shelf needs painting,
Just had a new battery, Loss of storage so it has to go.
I;ve got a front disc kit which might be included.
£1800 ono
West yorkshire based
-
Well, It's been for sale now for a couple of weeks, on here and ebay.
Can't believe it's now got 98 watcher's.
-
Priced too high perhaps?
-
I had thought that but it's a lot less than I paid.
Just have to have patience, or buy a big tent !!
-
It looks really nice, so I think you can achieve the selling price.
-
It does look nice, my advice would be to relist it as an auction with a 99p start price and a reserve set at a price that you are happy to sell it for. People often buy these cars on impulse so an auction can be more spontaneous than a classified listing which requires more effort on their part. I would also do some new pictures in a more rural setting to help appeal to people’s emotional and sentimental feelings about these cars.
Hope that helps!
-
No longer for sale.
We've had so much fun with it over the last few days that we have decided to keep it. We think we have solved the storage problem.
Cheers for now
Shaun,
-
1st class decision, well done! :thumbup
-
best decision :thumbup