Club126UK

Welcome to the CLUB126UK Forum => Meetings & Events => Topic started by: Lina on May 27, 2018, 06:06:31 PM

Title: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: Lina on May 27, 2018, 06:06:31 PM
I know not many make it to this these days, but just in case anyone else is going, let me know! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: Pete126 on May 27, 2018, 10:33:51 PM
Doesn’t seem to be allot of interest in this event anymore 😢
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: Lina on May 27, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
I know [emoji24] it was because of the great turn out by Club126 that I'm always so determined to go every year - I just miss all my friends!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 28, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
It's your trips Up North that I look forward to the most! 😉
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: Yoshimisumi on May 28, 2018, 09:47:34 PM
I'm tentatively planning to get to this!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: Lina on May 28, 2018, 09:53:07 PM
It would be lovely to take another trip up north & see you all! [emoji16]
We will def be doing the gathering though as I've got the tickets - may be the 126's first run out!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: DeVilleChris on June 04, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
I'm going to RRG too Lina :)
Title: Re: Retro Rides Gathering 17th-19th August 2018
Post by: midvillesb on June 07, 2018, 06:01:11 PM
Unfortunately RRG is on the same weekend as Festival Italia this year...

I really do miss those RRG camping weekends at the Prescott Hillclimb.