Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: michaelodonnell500 on May 14, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

Title: fiat 126 steering rack mounts
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 14, 2018, 10:44:25 AM
Does anyone have any 126 steering rack mounts?
I need the metal bracket and rubber mount.
Used would be great, happy to buy new if anyone knows where to buy them. I couldn't find any on axel gerstl.

Cheers.
Title: Re: fiat 126 steering rack mounts
Post by: ChrisRLewis on May 14, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
If the parts are for the Bis model.  The part numbers are the same for other Fiat/Lancia models.  Perhaps googling for these part numbers may offer you more of a chance of locating them? ;)
 
Title: Re: fiat 126 steering rack mounts
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 14, 2018, 01:18:50 PM
Thanks Chris,
They are the same as the X1/9. I found a local ebay seller who will combine postage:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Fiat-X1-9-X19-Lancia-Montecarlo-Steering-Rack-Clamp-Bush-Mount-O-S-DX-RH/302518724026?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D50545%26meid%3D8eb87617912e4ca6b8d234004e1a6b00%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D12%26sd%3D332277838208%26itm%3D302518724026&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

I can make up a set of metal brackets if I have to, the rubber parts are a bit trick to make though!

Cheers,

Michael
Title: Re: fiat 126 steering rack mounts
Post by: ChrisRLewis on May 14, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Don't forget that the bushes and brackets look one sided.
Title: Re: fiat 126 steering rack mounts
Post by: michaelodonnell500 on May 14, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
The bushes are one sided, but I think the brackets are universal unless anyone knows different.