Club126UK
For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Marcus on April 29, 2018, 07:15:48 PM
-
Hello,
I have got myself a FIAT 126 BIS (1989) but I am missing a few parts from it and am unable to track them down. Was wondering whether any of you had any spare parts for sale or knew of anyone that may be able help out.
The parts I am after are as follows:
• Fuse Box Lid
• Trunk Cover/Lining - Or if anyone has a template of one then I will make one
• Trunk Cover/Lining Fasteners (The cone shaped ones)
• Parcel Shelf
• Parcel Shelf and Rear Seat Supports and Fasteners for it - I have got the rear bench seat but don't have the parts to hold it in position
• Rear Boot carpet side panel or template
• Passenger Side Seatbelt Buckle
• Distributor Cap
Thank you all for your help. Once I get it all together, I will post up some pictures.
Marcus
-
Marcus,
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-3-DOOR-1972-2000-SEAT-BELT-PASSENGER-FRONT/173149874692?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3A126&hash=item2850896a04:g:9jwAAOSwIzda51fn (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-3-DOOR-1972-2000-SEAT-BELT-PASSENGER-FRONT/173149874692?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3A126&hash=item2850896a04:g:9jwAAOSwIzda51fn)
Try this for your seatbelt
They've responded to my messages before and I think they are a useful place for buying bits as they have a couple of 126's in as scrap
All the best
Joe
-
Morning Marcus, glad to see you made it onto here
I replaced my belts for new yesterday so you may be in luck... I'll get some pictures
Josh
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Marcus,
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-3-DOOR-1972-2000-SEAT-BELT-PASSENGER-FRONT/173149874692?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3A126&hash=item2850896a04:g:9jwAAOSwIzda51fn (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-126-BIS-3-DOOR-1972-2000-SEAT-BELT-PASSENGER-FRONT/173149874692?fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3A126&hash=item2850896a04:g:9jwAAOSwIzda51fn)
Try this for your seatbelt
They've responded to my messages before and I think they are a useful place for buying bits as they have a couple of 126's in as scrap
All the best
Joe
Hi Joe,
Many thanks for the response, unfortunately he doesn't have the parts i need.
Thanks,
Marcus
-
Morning Marcus, glad to see you made it onto here
I replaced my belts for new yesterday so you may be in luck... I'll get some pictures
Josh
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Josh,
Thanks for the reply, the belts sound good. I need to come and see yours at some point.
Marcus
-
Blimmey, If he gets what he's asking, that lot tots up to about 2k :o
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=&fits=Car+Make%3AFiat%7CModel%3A126&_ssn=n.v.r.c&hash=item2850896a04%3Ag%3A9jwAAOSwIzda51fn&item=173149874692&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.X126.TRS0&_nkw=126&_sacat=0
-
I bought a leather seat set for a Stilo from this company as well as some bits for another 126 they had. Not a nice company to deal with. The seats had faults with them and the workforce were somewhat intimidating to deal with when I raised the concerns with them. They are a scrap yard with a scrapyard bully boy attitude. I left feeling I was duped out of money so would never deal with them again. Bunch of thiefs