Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => For Sale: => Topic started by: Bar Vitelli on April 06, 2018, 10:12:54 PM

Title: Fiat 126 Inner Tubes For Sale
Post by: Bar Vitelli on April 06, 2018, 10:12:54 PM
I've got a used set of 5 inner tubes for a Fiat 126 for sale, £10 each or £40 for the lot including postage. Please reply or PM me if interested. Many thanks.  :thumbup
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Inner Tubes For Sale
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 11, 2018, 08:57:38 AM
Link to the eBay listing, happy to consider an offer, sell as single items or do a swap, go ahead, make my day!  ;D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152998227872?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Inner Tubes For Sale
Post by: andyzeetec on May 14, 2018, 01:34:41 PM
I didn't know 126's had inner tubes, do they all have them?
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Inner Tubes For Sale
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 14, 2018, 04:59:19 PM
Most of mine did, I've switched to tubeless so now have a wardrobe full of them!  ???
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Inner Tubes For Sale
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on May 14, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
Most of mine did, I've switched to tubeless so now have a wardrobe full of them!  ???

Have you given up dressing in black rubber then ?  :P
Title: Re: Fiat 126 Inner Tubes For Sale
Post by: Bar Vitelli on May 14, 2018, 11:01:35 PM
Oh Dave, I've got pistons and barrels in my chest of drawers and a gearbox in my blanket box! I've got enough inner tubes to make a million but can't even sell one! 😂