Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: lid on March 27, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

Title: 1990 126 bis
Post by: lid on March 27, 2018, 08:51:00 AM
morning everyone, looking for a few bits to complete my 1990 bis  if anyone could help.
front and rear bumpers with fixings ( I know they are black plastic any aftermarket chrome ones out there ,should I go there ??)
side mouldings both sides (or just leave off and repair fixing holes)
passenger and drivers mirror.
possibly wheels ; I believe ciqucento alloys on there at the moment
if anyone could help ,offer advice it would be much appreciated
Title: Re: 1990 126 bis
Post by: Trevor on March 27, 2018, 05:29:25 PM
Hi there, I have a 126bis here, all side mouldings are there bumpers are there and mirrors are also there, if you want to give me a call on 07885 037 361.

Cheers Trevor.
Title: Re: 1990 126 bis
Post by: lid on March 28, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
hi trevor just seen your message il give you a ring tomorrow thanks
Title: Re: 1990 126 bis
Post by: corty on April 05, 2018, 08:57:17 PM
I’ve got standard bis wheels
Tyres are old but make me an offer !