Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Holo on September 14, 2017, 08:04:19 PM

Title: Brown Edition Stickers and Mirrors Wanted
Post by: Holo on September 14, 2017, 08:04:19 PM
Hi All,
I'm wondering if anyone has a Fiat 126 Brown sticker set for sale or a pair of Brown edition door mirrors.

Thanks
Chris
Title: Re: Brown Edition Stickers and Mirrors Wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 15, 2017, 01:37:09 AM
I've got one damaged but repairable wing mirror, passenger side for a Brown, yours for free, Chris!  ;) If you get stuck with the stickers, I'm pretty sure that my mate can sort you some replicas, he offered to do it for my Brown.  :thumbup
Title: Re: Brown Edition Stickers and Mirrors Wanted
Post by: Holo on September 15, 2017, 12:13:46 PM
Thank so much. Really appreciate that.

That will be my last resort to get replicas made  as I am struggling to find any.

Chris
Title: Re: Brown Edition Stickers and Mirrors Wanted
Post by: Bar Vitelli on September 15, 2017, 05:34:16 PM
A pleasure, Chris, it's sat on a shelf in my shed feeling sorry for itself so just stop by whenever is good for you. If you're lucky you might even get to see my latest arrival!  ;)
Title: Re: Brown Edition Stickers and Mirrors Wanted
Post by: stevegibb on September 15, 2017, 08:27:28 PM
Hi think i might have a spare brown mirror still as i used to have one also might have some other bits & pieces still , i  am away for a few days from tomorrow so wont be able to look till later end off next week thanks stephen
Title: Re: Brown Edition Stickers and Mirrors Wanted
Post by: Holo on September 15, 2017, 08:32:55 PM
Thanks both, will arrange to drop in. Can't wait to see your latest purchase. Yeah if you have other bits too Stephen I would be interested.

Thanks
Chris