Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: stuey on August 25, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

Title: Tripod cv kit
Post by: stuey on August 25, 2017, 12:51:42 PM
Hi guys has anyone got a set of tripod cv joints for sale like this-
http://www.ricambio.co.uk/1706-drive-shaft-cv-tripod-joint-kit--classic-fiat-500-126
Cash waiting if you have- thanks in advance!
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: Gadge on August 25, 2017, 01:49:44 PM
Prices for these seem to have shot up over the last few years. I think I only paid £170 for mine including delivery?
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: Piotross on August 25, 2017, 01:56:59 PM
I got. I am seeling these kits
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: drcdb15 on August 25, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
Hi guys has anyone got a set of tripod cv joints for sale like this-
http://www.ricambio.co.uk/1706-drive-shaft-cv-tripod-joint-kit--classic-fiat-500-126
Cash waiting if you have- thanks in advance!

I and several others on here have bought these kits from Piotross without any problems. And at a very competitive price. The Ricambio price is disingenuous to put it mildly - £114 "EACH" ??? Like anyone is going to fit one side only ??? The *real* price would be £228 plus another £15-20 delivery (from their web site, and knowing the weight of this item) (and probably another 20% VAT on the delivery charge - this is not made clear in their pricing details) so budget around £250 in total. Piotross will I am sure quote you substantially less than that.
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: stuey on August 25, 2017, 10:02:27 PM
I got. I am seeling these kits
How much can you do one to the uk?
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: 1973/126 on August 25, 2017, 10:15:13 PM
 Looks like things have changed and the Pound is not what it use to be :P
 When we got together with the forum members years ago, we have ordered a bunch directly from the manufacture. They worked out around £70 per kit from memory.
 The ones from Ricambio are for the special one wheeled version of the 126. Very, very rare ;D
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: Piotross on August 28, 2017, 05:16:26 PM
stuey take a look on your email. I leave you a message :)
Title: Re: Tripod cv kit
Post by: stuey on August 29, 2017, 08:57:30 AM
stuey take a look on your email. I leave you a message :)
Thanks Piotr I have responded I will take a set.