Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: Lina on August 10, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

Title: For the nightmare restore project - passenger side rear quarter panel
Post by: Lina on August 10, 2017, 10:54:48 AM
Anyone know anyone who has one???  Old aircooled style, chrome bumpers.
I've ordered one from CZ but on emailing them, they're on bloody holiday and won't be able to send it until next week and all work has now stopped, waiting for it!
Title: Re: For the nightmare restore project - passenger side rear quarter panel
Post by: pietschokkenbroek on August 10, 2017, 04:03:20 PM
https://www.fiat126ricambi.nl/fiat126/Plaatwerk/PW1155 (https://www.fiat126ricambi.nl/fiat126/Plaatwerk/PW1155)

???
But will take at least a week to get to you, i guess.... ::)
Title: Re: For the nightmare restore project - passenger side rear quarter panel
Post by: Jake.Pidduck on August 10, 2017, 08:28:18 PM
I have one, not sure which side though!

I'll take a look :)
Title: Re: For the nightmare restore project - passenger side rear quarter panel
Post by: Lina on August 14, 2017, 12:51:08 PM
Hi both, thanks for that.  Piet, I'll order that one if the Czech Republic one doesn't turn up, but yes, it's a bit of a wait!