Club126UK

For Sale & Wanted => Wanted: => Topic started by: midvillesb on June 29, 2017, 10:51:40 PM

Title: RHD headlights
Post by: midvillesb on June 29, 2017, 10:51:40 PM
I know, I know, decent ones are rare as rocking horse poo but I thought it was worth a try...

These are for a new project - all will be revealed shortly!
Title: Re: RHD headlights
Post by: Xylaquin on June 30, 2017, 12:59:12 PM
I believe Jake Pidduck has some:

http://club126uk.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2923
Title: Re: RHD headlights
Post by: Bar Vitelli on June 30, 2017, 01:41:46 PM
Try Jake first, if you get stuck let me know, I should be getting some soon. :)
Title: Re: RHD headlights
Post by: midvillesb on June 30, 2017, 03:35:56 PM
Thanks both - I've PM'd Jake.
Title: Re: RHD headlights
Post by: Rusty's Uncle on June 30, 2017, 08:38:08 PM
Might have some used ones  :)
Title: Re: RHD headlights
Post by: stuey on June 30, 2017, 09:14:24 PM
Or buy some LHD ones and swap the lenses over it's not hard - I did mine in an hour with a hot gun, sharp knife and some tiger seal in an hour.
Title: Re: RHD headlights
Post by: midvillesb on June 30, 2017, 09:56:18 PM
Thanks everyone.  That reminds me that I do have a pair of RHD lenses which I stashed away a few years ago - just need to remember where as we've moved house since!